The ISO rated Bell & Ross BR03-92 Diver first came to us last year with a black dial. This time around, a blue version with matching bezel and strap comes in the form of the Bell & Ross BR03-92 Diver Blue. Coming with the same specifications, this means that the watch is a true ISO rated diver. We feel that the BR03 case is perfect for this rugged tool watch that has just the right attitude and appeal of that signature Bell & Ross cool factor. And the blue colour differentiates it somewhat from the multitude of other dive watches out there.
As with its black sibling, this watch is going to be very hot. It retails in Malaysia at MYR15,900 and the official boutiques are getting their stock as we type this. Expect authorized retailers to receive theirs soon after so make your bookings soon!
Full specifications are as such:
- Movement: Caliber BR-CAL.302, automatic with hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 42mm satin-polished steel with unidirectional rotating steel bezel with 60-minute scale and blue anodised aluminium insert.
- Dial: Blue with metal applique skeleton Superluminova®-filled numerals and indices, and metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hands.
- Crystal: ultra-curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water resistance: 300m ISO rated.
- Strap: Woven rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric with satin-polished steel pin.