Here is the magnificent Orient Star DX02001C (JDM model number WZ0031DX)! The Orient brand name is an old one, with its company being founded in 1901. Today it is owned by Seiko Epson Corporation and is a true manufacture of watches. The Orient Star range of watches are premium timepieces created by the brand and feature fine details and excellent workmanship typical of famous Japanese watchmakers.
This model is made extra special as it features a skeletonized movement which allows one to fully appreciate the workmanship of the watch. The watch is a true dress watch with its slim dimensions and hand-winding movement. We truly admire Orient and Orient Star for offering great manufactured timepieces that are value for money especially for the amount of work done in each watch. The watch also comes in steel and two tone versions.
Full specifications are as such:
- Movement: Caliber 48E51, handwinding with hours, minutes, small seconds and power reserve indicator. Power reserve of 50 hours with hacking mechanism.
- Case: 39mm gold plated steel case.
- Dial: Skeletonized and finished.
- Crystal: Sapphire with mineral display caseback.
- Water resistance: 50m.
- Strap: Croco leather strap with folding buckle.
Orient Star watches are distributed by A. D. Time Sdn Bhd and can be found at their authorized retailers.